Food for thought – Wise words
PTSD and all different kinds of mental/trauma healing not only comes from therapy, medications EMDR and much more. It takes more than just the therapy to get your life back, and that is “YOU”.
You need to take part in your own treatment and recovery.
- Take time to work – It is the price of success
- Take time to think – It is the source of power.
- Take time to play – It is the secret of youth
- Take time to read – It is the foundation of knowledge
- Take time to Worship – It is the highway of reverence and washes the dust of earth from our eyes.
- Take time to help and enjoy friends – It is the source of happiness.
- Take time to love – It is the one sacrament of living
- Take time to Dream – It hitches the soul to the stars.
- Take time Laugh – It is the singing that helps with life’s loads.
- Take time for Beauty – It is everywhere in nature.
- Take time for health – It is true wealth and treasure of life
- Take time to plan – It is the secret of being able to have time to take time for the first eleven things.
“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”
― Jess C. Scott,
“I demolish my bridges behind me…then there is no choice but to move forward”
― Fridtjof Nansen
“When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this – you haven’t.”
― Thomas A. Edison
“But just because you bury something, that doesn’t mean it stops existing.”
― Jenny Han,
“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
― E.A. Bucchianeri,
It is always wise to look ahead,
but difficult to look further than you can see.
– Winston Churchill
Word of Advice
Listen to music every time, don’t be an enemy of yourself! Exercise yourself, it brings out the best in you. Always remember to plan, cause people don’t plan to fail, but they fail to Plan. Always plan to succeed! Speculation, anticipation, and fear of the unknown only bring you “$0.00” ROI.
Engr. Prince Onaolapo Adeyemi
CEO Crewlane Technologies
Originally posted 2021-04-09 13:54:50.