Tinnitus and EMDR
Is there any way EMDR could be used to treat ringing in the ears? I doubt if it’s possible. To treat tinnitus; which is defined as the persistent noise in ear or a continual noise in the ear, e.g. a ringing or roaring, usually caused by damage to the hair cells of the inner ear. I believe that if the ear is resonating, it could potentially disrupt the balancing of the person affected.
EMDR, or eye movement desensitization and reprocessing is originally designed to reduce the effect of trauma experienced by an individual. I believe the same EMDR technique could be used by certified professionals to manage and assist anyone suffering from tinnitus by trying to control how your mind react to the ringing. After all, the brain controls what happen in the human body, so why not use it for the said purpose. To clarify my take on the subject, let’s quickly look at how tinnitus occur as well as the link between the brain that controls different part of the body.
How does Tinnitus Occur?
Tinnitus in itself is not a disease, but a condition that could be as result of blunt trauma, blast, neurological damage (multiple sclerosis), ear infections, oxidation stress, foreign objects in the ear, nasal allergies that prevent (or induce) fluid drain, wax build-up, exposure to loud sounds and many more reasons. My focus is more about people who sustained some sort of seen and unseen trauma that resulted in ringing of the inner ear.
Tinnitus Prevention, Cure, and Management
In our modern world, ringing in the ear is really an issue to stress about and that is why it’s good to have ready made information on how to cure tinnitus. Treatment, prevention, and management options are mentioned below.
1. Tinnitus Homeopathic – Homeopathic Treatment for Tinnitus
Numerous option treatments have been created over the years by frustrated tinnitus sufferers ranging from sound feedback devices to adjustments in diet to homeopathic treatment for tinnitus.
Even though many tinnitus sufferers do get relief from a homeopathic treatment for tinnitus, some need to seek relief elsewhere. As is my theory on these option treatments for tinnitus, individuals need to have an open mind to different treatment choices, and should be willing to experiment – a homeopathic treatment for tinnitus can certainly be a good location to commence.
Whilst there are numerous sellers of homeopathic remedies for tinnitus, most have numerous widespread ingredients that have been proven to offer relief to some tinnitus sufferers. They are listed below.
- Calcarea carbonica is impure calcium carbonate, essentially made from the middle layer of shells. This means you cannot use this option if you are allergic to Shell Fish. Calcarea carbonica is appropriate for those who are usually “chilly” and have trouble keeping warm. It’s one of the three most essential homeopathic remedies, along with Lycopodium and Sulphur. Calcarea carbonicais very common and it comes in many different types and is readily obtainable (Always consult with your primary care provider before you use any kind of over the counter medication. What worked for someone else might not work for you). Side effects are minimal due to the fact that so small of the original substance is within the finished product.
- Cinchona, or quinine bark, is one of the much more famous rain forest plants. It is used as a tonic, digestive stimulant and a fever reducer. It also can regulate the heart, and calm the nerves.
- Chininum sulphuricum also referred to as Sulphite of Quinine is utilized for pain in forehead, vertigo & facial pulsation, and itching skin.
- Graphites are a form of carbon found in pencils and is employed for skin complaints and problems with metabolism. Actually, in homeopathic medicine, carbons are usually really popular.
- Kali carbonicum. Also known as Carbonate of Potash, this is another variant of carbon within the treatment of tinnitus.
- Kali Iodium; commonly employed for tinnitus issues and thyroid imbalances.
- Lycopodium – An Alpine club moss, the spores of this moss are ground up and dried for homeopathic uses.
- Salicylicium acidum – Used almost exclusively for ear care and relief from the noises of tinnitus.
When it comes to homeopathic treatment for tinnitus, these ingredients are usually found in most of the much more highly regarded homeopathic recipes.
For the majority of tinnitus sufferers, there’s no medical cure.
See this post on Facebook Facts About Nutrition